Sunday, October 15, 2006



It is a difficult thing to be self employed.

You would believe being an entrepreneur has its many benefits like choosing your own hours, or more time at home with the family.

But the truth of it is your days can be more than stressful. Running your own business and being responsible for paying the bills with no assurance of a weekly paycheck is more than most people can handle.

I am an internet marketer with my husband for six years now. We stay on our computers all day seven days a week with our two boys running wild through the office all day. ^_^

Something many marketers online and off deal with is health, energy and inspirational issues.

Also many women and men are leaving the corporate workplace to spend more time with their family at home.

I would like to help.

The purpose of this site is to give resources and information for the self-employed internet junky: concerning health of the Mind, Body, and Spirit.

As well as how to make the best of your time doing business and time spent with your family – teaching how to remove stress and increase energy and happiness.

Don't forget about yourself.

I would also like to help you find ways to up your personal creativity levels with daily "me time" exercises.

Thank you for listening, and check back soon. I'll be adding more to this site constantly.

Be strong money-maker :)

Namaste

1 Comments:

Blogger celerman said...

I'm self-employed as well, so I'm not being insulting here. This quote from Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh made me laugh the other night. I thought it might you as well:
"The stamp-peyin self-employed ur truly the lowest form ay vermin oan god's earth."

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home